Header About Us


What education do I need to work at the mine?

A professional Technician or Engineer is required to hold a university degree with relevant education majoring in mining, metallurgy, mechanics, electronics, civil, geology, chemistry and other related subjects. Opportunities are all posted with necessary prerequisites and educational requirements