- On 3rd June 2010, the Production Sharing Contract of the Letpadaung Mine Project was signed, witnessed by the Prime Minister of China and the Prime Minister of Myanmar.
- On10th September 2010, Myanmar Wanbao Mining Copper Limited was registered.
- The registration of land and crops for the Letpadaung Project was completed in 2011 via La Na (39), which resulted in the issue of a 60-year land grant for the Letpadaung Copper Mine to MEHL by the Ministry of Home Affairs on 3 August 2012.
- The land compensation was completed in 2011 based on the standards formulated by the government.
- On 24th July 2013, the Amendment Production Sharing Contract of Letpadaung Mine Project was signed.
- According to related Myanmar laws the Project is legal in all aspects.
|< Prev||Next >|